Sunday, January 31, 2021

The key to a girl’s heart is books and board games. ~Movie Reviews



Seeing others rate Christmas Hallmark movies over the holiday inspired me to watch more new releases this year and share my ratings.  Below I have ranked the new releases I have watched in January, from my least to most favorite. 



A Winter Getaway was a 2/5 for me. I liked the lead actors and the storyline, but the overall chemistry did not work well for me. I would not watch this movie again.


Two for the Win was a 3/5. The acting was decent, but the story did not really interest me. I am not a fan of winter sports. I would not watch again. 


Snowkissed stars two of my favorite hallmark actors. This cute movie set in beautiful Canada was fun. 4/5. I would watch again. 



Taking a Shot at Love was a 4/5. I am not a fan of hockey, but I did enjoy the ballet, the good acting, and the sweet story. I would watch again.
 

Finding 'Ohana is a Netflix Original. This film was funny adventure the whole family enjoyed. 5/5. I would watch again. 


A New Year's Resolution was my favorite of the month. This movie had a different feel than the usual Hallmark releases. I enjoyed the friendships and the chemistry between the lead couple. The bit of mystery was also a plus. The high light was a date with board games and books and this quote, 

"The key to a girl’s heart is books and board games."

5/5 I would enjoy watching this again soon.


Coming next month: 




 

















 

1 comment: