Monday, February 4, 2013

A Surprising Adventure!

A couple of months ago I entered my name to be considered as an advanced reader for Patrick W. Carr's debut novel, A Cast of Stones. I was not really sure this story was something I would enjoy because it was a different style than any other book I have ever read. When my name was chosen, I wanted to give the story a try anyways. I am very glad that I did!

Mr. Carr is an extremely talented author. His characters are easy to relate to and realistic. His descriptions are so vivid, readers will feel as if they are part of the story. The pace of A Cast of Stones is as quick as the plot is gripping. I did not want to put my book down until I found out what would happen next! The conclusion of the novel left me satisfied but wanting to read more at the same time. I am glad the next book in this series will be releasing soon! I cannot wait to find out how the tale continues!

I recommend this novel to any readers who enjoy a well-written, fast paced, adventure!~V

P.S. I know one is not suppose to judge a book by its cover, but the cover of this novel is one thing that got me interested to read the story. Gorgeous and intriguing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment