Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Heir is Here!


The Heir, the fourth book in The Selection series by Kiera Cass, IS OUT TODAY! 
This series of stories has grabbed my attention from the start and I am beyond excited to read what happens next! I am anxiously awaiting for my pre-ordered copy from Amazon Prime to arrive. 
Please hurry United States Postal Service! 
Before you all lose me to this story, I wanted to share this post with y'all. Stories are made for sharing; especially stories as good a these! 


The first three books in this series tell the story of America, a young girl who is chosen to compete for the heart of the prince and the title of future queen. The problem is, her heart already belongs to someone else. When her love and trust is shattered, she numbly leaves her home to become part of the Selection. She soon learns that time and distance heals a broken heart. A handsome, sweet prince may help as well. Just as she begins to love again truth, lies, and other dangers threaten America's happily ever after. Her choices along the journey ultimately decide her fate.

The Heir tells the story of Eadlyn, America's daughter, and her quest to find love. I am eager to follow Eadlyn on her adventure! I will post my thoughts of the story after I finish it. You can find out more about the Selection series by following the link below:


Now, I would like to add an update about my story. The word count for Return of the Nutcracker is at 3,000 words. My goal is to increase the word count by 1,000 a day until my first draft is completed. I will keep you updated as writing continues to progress. 

As a final note, I would like to add that I am currently reading Frostfire by Amanda Hocking and Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins while I await the royal arrival of Her Highness Princess Eadlyn. I will posts my thoughts of these stories when I finish.




In other exciting news, The world has just welcomed the birth of real life princess Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana! Yay!



What are you currently reading? Thanks for taking the time to read my posts. Please stay tuned!~Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment